Felix Goodson Library Reciprocal Borrowing Policies
To Borrow at Participating Libraries
The Felix Goodson Library at Williams Baptist College in Walnut Ridge participates in the ARKLink Reciprocal Borrowing Program whereby current WBC students, faculty, and staff may borrow materials directly from other participating academic libraries in Arkansas. Before visiting another library, please request an ARKLink card at the FGL Circulation Desk or online. The ARKLink card expires at the end of each
semester for students, and at the end of each academic year (June 30) for faculty and staff.
At the participating library:
- Present your official ARKLink Borrowing Card, authorized by the Felix Goodson Library Director or designee, at the circulation desk.
- You will be required to present your photo ID and your WBC ID along with your ARKLink Card for each transaction;
- Library privileges will be extended according to the local policy of the lending library.
- You are responsible to return items directly to the lending library.
- You are responsible to pay all fines or fees to the lending library.
- Any outstanding debt you owe to the lending library, may be posted to your Felix Goodson Library account.
To Borrow Books From Felix Goodson Library:
- Present to the FGL circulation desk your ARKLink card issued by your
home library, your college or university ID, and a photo ID.
- Any individual known to have outstanding charges at his/her home
library will be denied the privilege of borrowing from FGL.
- A maximum of three items may be borrowed at a time, with a 30-day loan period, and fines of .25 per day (no grace period.)
- You are expected to return the borrowed books to Felix Goodson Library. Fines, late fees, and any charges are payable in cash only to Felix Goodson Library.
- In the event you fail to make payment for lost or
damaged materials, your home library will reimburse FGL for
your obligations outstanding longer than six months.