We are glad you have chosen to visit Felix Goodson Library. If you are 18 or older you may apply for a library privilege card which allows you to check out three (3) circulating items at a time. Application must be made in person. Please allow one week for review of the application. If approved, the card will be mailed to the address on the application. Two forms of identification* and two telephone numbers are required with the application.
The applicant must sign an agreement of responsibility stating:
- To be responsible for all items borrowed;
- To immediately report the loss of the card or any change of contact information: Card replacement fee is $10.00;
- To present the Community Patron Card when checking out materials;
- To be responsible for all fines and charges accrued: Overdue fines @ 25 cents per book per day; Replacement fee for lost or damaged items @ $72.00 minimum per item. Items are considered "lost" when overdue for 50 or more days;
- To abide by all Library policies including WBC Internet policy.
| *Acceptable Forms of Identification
|1) Valid photo I.D:
Arkansas Driver's License
2) Additional I.D.
Piece of mail postmarked within 2 weeks
Pay stub issued within past month
Voter registration card
Utility bill within past month
Current registration at another Arkansas college