Family Student Housing residents (Callahan, Nicholas East and Nicholas West) are permitted to have fish and one cat per residence. No other pets are allowed inside or outside the units. To obtain a required Cat Registration Certificate, the tenant agrees to the following:
CAT REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. A cat must be registered with the Office of Student Affairs.
2. A $200 cat deposit is required.
3. The tenant must provide timely proof of spaying or neutering.
4. The tenant must provide proof of appropriate shots and vaccinations.
5. No food may be left outside for the cat.
6. The Cat Registration Certificate must be placed on the front door of the apartment.
7. Litter must be bagged before placing in trashcan for disposal.
8. The cat deposit is refundable when tenant moves out if no damages occurred.