Bicycles on campus are subject to the following policy:
1. All bicycles used by students on campus must be registered with the Office of Student Affairs.
2. The following information is required for bicycle registration:
a. Make and model
c. Serial Number
3. A parking decal is required at an annual cost of $5. The decal must be affixed to the top of the frame of the bicycle. Decals are available in the Office of Student Affairs.
4. Bicycles must be parked and locked in campus bicycle racks. Bicycle racks are located behind the Men’s Residence Hall on the gravel parking lot, behind the Women’s Residence Hall on the concrete pad in front of the apartments, and behind the Sloan Center on the asphalt parking area.
Violations of Bicycle Policy:
Students are expected to follow the policy outlined above. Any violations of the policy will result in a $20 fine per offense. Violations include but are not limited to the following:
1. Failure to register a bicycle.
2. Failure to purchase a decal.
3. Removal of the required decal.
4. Parking a bicycle somewhere other than a campus rack.
5. Failure to lock a bicycle.
6. Abandoning a bicycle over the summer.
Students should not loan their bicycles to other students for any reason. Bicycles that do not have a decal, will be picked up and placed into storage for a period of 15 days and may be reclaimed for $20 in Campus Security. After 15 days, any unclaimed bicycles and/or bicycles abandoned on campus over the summer, become the property of Williams Baptist College.