A. Parking areas on campus are designated to resident students, commuter students, and faculty/staff. Persons are expected to park in areas designated according to their status.
B. Designated areas
1. Resident students
a. lot on side and back of Southerland and diagonal spaces in front of Southerland.
b. marked parallel spaces in front of Wilson Hall and behind the Administration building.
c. designated gravel area behind Cash and Butler Halls.
a. marked spaces on Frazier St. behind the Maddox Center, Sloan Center, Student Center, and beside the Southerland-Mabee Center.
b. Marked spaces on Midkiff.
3. Faculty and Staff
a. any space on campus marked by sign designated for faculty/staff and/or painted with blue line.
b. space behind the cafeteria for cafeteria employees.
c. diagonal spaces on Fulbright in front of the Administration
C. Special Parking
1. Athletes may leave vehicles parked on Frazier St. on the gravel near the baseball field during games and practice times. They should not be parked on the grass.
2. Students may park in the parking lots behind the Student Center and Maddox Center from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. seven days a week.
D. Other Regulations
1. Vehicles should be parked within marked spaces and should not straddle lines.
2. The campus is walking accessible, so vehicles should not be moved from building to building.
3. Parallel parked cars should have right tire facing right hand curb.
4. Emergency Access Areas
a. Areas indicated by "No Parking ".
b. Areas beside fire plugs.
5. No Parking Areas
a. blocking driveways and crosswalks.
b. grassy areas and other non-designated parking areas such as sidewalks.
c. vehicles may not be parked in areas with yellow curbs.
6. Vehicles should not be driven on the grass.
7. There is "15" minute parking in front of the residence halls in designated areas. These spots are for quick "drop offs and pick ups" only. Handicap parking is also available in front of the residence halls.