• Student Mail
• Contact Us
Choose either first or second assignment
1. Was he/she friendly and easy to communicate with?
2. Did he/she make you feel free to ask questions, disagree, express your ideas, etc?
3. Did he/she state clear expectations for your performance?
4. Did he/she use enough examples or illustrations to clarify the objectives of the lessons?
5. Did he/she tell you when you had done particularly well?
6. Was he/she actively helpful when you had difficulty?
7. Is he/she well organized in his/her dealing with you and your college supervisor?
8. Did he/she spend enough time with you planning for your teaching?
9. Was he/she supportive of your teaching, your ideas, and did he/she try to help you improve your techniques?
10. Did he/she use several different evaluations of your work and did he/she reflect several different teaching tasks i.e., instruction, assessment, classroom management, etc.?
11. Considering everythingk, how would you rate your cooperating teacher?