• Student Mail
• Contact Us
Choose either first or second assignment
1. Is he/she actively helpful when you have difficulty?
2. Did he/she make you feel free to ask questions, disagree, express your ideas, etc?
3. Did he/she seem genuinely interested in you as an individual?
4. Did he/she tell you when you had done particularly well?
5. Is he/she well organized in his/her dealings with you and your cooperating teacher?
6. Did he/she show consideration in his/her policy of scheduling visits?
7. Were his/her visits frequent enough to be helpful to you?
8. Was he/she supportive of your teaching, your ideas, and did he/she try to help you improve your techniques?
9. When he/she visited you, and especially when he/she observed your teaching, did he/she remain unobtrusive, without disturbing your work or the operation of the school?
10. Did he/she have positive relationships with the school personnel and your cooperating teacher?
11. Other important characteristics - please specify
Considering everything, how would you rate your WBC supervisor?