Thank you for your interest in Williams Baptist College. You can find helpful application information below. Please contact me with questions. I look forward to welcoming you on campus at Williams Baptist College!
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Download the International Student Application (PDF)
Williams Baptist College is a welcoming place to learn, create friendships, and grow spiritually. International students are encouraged to apply.
Williams emphasizes academic excellence and personal attention. International students get the help they need to succeed academically from a caring, world class, faculty.
International students must provide evidence of a good scholastic background, satisfactory proficiency in English, and adequate financial support to cover the cost of their education. Applicants are required to submit the following:
1. A completed application form.
2. An official English Proficiency score report from TOEFLiBT, IELTS, or an ELS Level 112 Completion Certificate. A minimum TOEFLiBT of 61, or IELTS Band Score of 6.0 is required. Satisfactory scores on either the ACT or SAT may be submitted in place of English Proficiency scores.
3. Official academic records. All documents must be official and in English. Applicants are responsible for providing verified translations of transcripts. Photocopies are not acceptable unless they are certified by the proper academic official, complete with an original signature and seal. Photocopies must be sent directly to the Admissions Office by the appropriate education official.
4. A completed Financial Statement or official letter from a bank stating the applicant possesses adequate financial resources to fund each academic year of planned attendance.
5. An immunization/vaccination record.
Transfer Students: All applicants transferring from another US college or university must also submit official transcripts from those colleges previously attended, whether or not any credit was earned at the institution(s). Additionally, transfer international students must submit a Non-Immigrant Transfer Clearance form. Form I-20A, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant F-1 Status, will not be issued until all necessary admission documents are on file in the Admissions Office.
Financial Aid: When you apply for admission, you are also applying for merit-based scholarships listed below. Scholarships may be renewed each semester, for up to 4 years. Note: International students are not eligible for any federal assistance.
International Scholarship Opportunities
||Exam Scores Required
||SAT (Math + Reading)
||IELTS Band Score
|President's Elite Scholarship
|President's Select Scholarship
|| 112 Completion
Important: Once you have been accepted for admission, you will need to submit an enrollment deposit in the amount of the total costs including tuition, room, board and fees minus any institutional scholarships you are receiving. You will be able to wire your deposit and wiring information will be forwarded to you after your acceptance.
ELS Conditional Admission Network Participant
EducationUSA centers are the U.S. State Department‘s network of over 400 advising
centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students find the appropriate college or
university in the United States.